HIBORE TI DRIVER

Could somebody help me? FedEx International Economy All shipments to Canada, excluding Military and manufacturer drop shipments, are typically delivered to Canadian addresses within two business days after leaving our facility. I am going to probably go with an 8. I hope that helps. This product comes from retail stores or pro shops and is returned for different reasons over-ordering, inventory clearance, etc. What are your shipping rates and when can I expect shipment? I do not have the original headcover but am including a Launcher cover.
Uploader: Mile
Date Added: 25 November 2014
File Size: 60.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21980
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The customer may not want either of hibor previous options. Items must be received in the same condition as they were sold and must include all inserts, accessories if applicable and include an RMA clearly written on the box.

From this view, you can clearly see the depth or lack thereof of the face.

Cleveland HiBore Driver

Went to the range and immediately and starting to expernece the hiboge biased design and high tracjectory flight. The stock grip is very tacky, providing the necessary grip and feedback in colors that match the stock shaft. The distance that i hit is around meter.

I became addicted to the distance and started trying to kill the ball. Please remember that your bid is a binding contract.

Cleveland HiBore Fairway Woods

You may also like. We realize that mistakes do occur. One little trick to building accuracey into your drive is to choke up a bit on the driver if you tend to spray your shots when gripping it normally. Before returning the item, please review our condition descriptions link and compare with the item that you received. Although I used to have 10 handicap about 20 years ago when playing one time per week, I have retired now and just started playing again.

Cleveland HiBore Fairway Woods user reviews : out of 5 - 11 reviews -

This alignment of the sweet spot and the hot spot leads Cleveland to claim that the HiBore is longer and straighter than its gibore competitor. In order to drag the center of gravity deeper and lower than in any modern driver, Cleveland had to throw the traditional clubhead shape out of the window.

Good condition with normal use. Club is in nice condition. You may track the status of the order on our website. With the stock shaft, these were the shots I hit.

I hit my old outdated Head irons stiff flex straight and long. hiboge

Our first date on a local range was magnificent. I am used to the aid, so I found the lack of an alignment aid disconcerting.

GlobalGolf will email you an order confirmation once check-out has been completed and your payment has been received. I used to have a slight fade at the end of each drive, now with the Hi Hiborf, the fade is gone.

I purchased a Cleveland Hi-Bore not too long ago and took it out to a local range. The grey grooves, seen here, served as my alignment aid once I noticed them.

The head has usual wear expected from use including marks on the top line and the crown but nothing of which affects play in any way.

But, the forgiveness on the miss hits is a huge plus so far. Your satisfaction is important to us. Fantastic driver for those with higher handicaps like myself. Club head looks great with only very minor paint loss on the crown. If your PayPal account is linked to a checking or other banking account, payment may be considered an e-check. With the heighth of these drivers I wonder about a windy day but I have a solution.

We cannot change amounts for declared value. I do not have the original headcover but am including a Launcher cover.

Комментарии